Audient NERO Desktop Monitor Controller
อุปกรณ์สำหรับควบคุมมอนิเตอร์ Audient NERO Monitor Controller with 2 Stereo Line-level Inputs 1 Cue Mix Input, 2 Aux Inputs, Optical and Coaxial S/PDIF Inputs, 3 Stereo Speaker Outputs, 1 Sub Output, 4 Headphone Outputs, Talkback with Internal Microphone and Dim
The Audient Nero is a professional-grade, tabletop monitor stereo monitor controller for engineers with an expanding setup. The unit allows you to monitor three sets of speakers, giving you the ability to set and match levels for all the speakers, which is quite handy for comparisons.
With three independent inputs, you can choose between sources as well. There are a few uses for this; for instance, you can route different inputs to the cue mixes, so the artists can hear things as they’d like while you record.
You can assign the subwoofer to any monitor path. You’ll also note the presence of one monitor-grade headphone amp and three headphone outputs suitable for cue mixes, covering you and your artists.
Audition your mixes quickly by switching among your monitors, all while maintaining separate control of the subwoofer. You can define the dim position yourself, so that the mix automatically attenuates, at the press of a button, to the desired level you wish.
However you choose to route your setup, you can save your workflow so that you can call up your default configuration however you want. Also, Smart Touchpoints enable you to configure different routing schemes on the fly, enabling quick comparisons exactly how you’d have them.
Monitor stereo information with Sum and Difference mode and permanently assign a speaker output to mono, if you’re working with a mono reference speaker. With cue-mix monitoring, you can reference what your artists are hearing, and then go back to your mix.
Controls are on hand for talkback mics. A talkback mic is even built into the Nero, but you can also use dynamic or condenser microphones if you prefer. With Audient’s Precision-Matched Attenuation Technology, you can be sure there will be no drift between the left and right channels.
- Includes a comprehensive array of I/O
- Independently set and match the volume for all speakers
- Audition a subwoofer and assign it to any monitor path while maintaining the ability to switch it on and off
- One dedicated, monitor-grade headphone amp and three foldback-grade headphone amps ensure that everyone receives a crystal-clear mix
- Smart Touchpoints allow you to customize your workflow on the fly
- Audient’s Precision Matched Attenuation Technology provides a rock-solid stereo image
- Tactile Speaker Select lets you audition your mixes by quickly toggling between monitors
- Smart Mono Mode permanently assigns a mono speaker without preventing mono functionality on other sources
- Flexible talkback with built-in microphone
- Dim, Cut, Mono, and Polarity controls
- Rugged, all-metal construction