Audient iD4 MKII Desktop 2×2 USB Type-C Audio Interface
ออโออินเตอร์เฟส Audient iD4 2in 2 out USB Type-C Audio Interface, USB 3.0 bus powered, Improved audio performance specs, Powerful headphone amp capable of driving headphones up to 600 ohms, Audio loopback for content creators
The Audient iD4 MKII, a high-performance 2in/2out Audio Interface designed to take your recordings to the next level in every way, the iD4 MKII delivers professional audio performance in a compact and modern desktop package.
Featuring an Audient Console mic pre, class-leading converters, dual headphone outputs and a JFET Instrument Input, iD4 gives you everything you need to create studio-quality recordings at home.
What’s New in the MKII
- Redesigned appearance
- USB Type-C connectivity
- USB 0 bus powered
- Improved audio performance specs
- Powerful headphone amp capable of driving headphones up to 600 ohms
- Audio loopback for content creators
- Updated cosmetics — A sleek new gunmetal housing and cleaner top-down interface gives the iD4 MKII a look and workflow that are better built to stand the test of time in your studio.
- USB 3.0 speeds — With a data transmission cap that’s 10 times higher than its predecessor, the iD4 MKII boasts a much snappier connection to your laptop or iOS device. This translates to lower latency and much-reduced round-trip speeds.
- Forward-looking USB-C connection — A USB-C to USB-C connection (cable included) makes the MKII version of the iD4 compatible with even more modern devices on the market. It’s completely USB 3.0 bus powered, so you can produce great music and content beyond the studio walls.
- Even better audio performance — The previous iD4 was one of the cleanest and quietest interfaces in its class. We’re pleased to report that the iD4 MKII is even better, with an improved dynamic range on both the ADC (+7dB) and DAC (+11dB). This means, whether you’re tracking or monitoring, the MKII is your key to a cleaner, quieter studio.
- Studio-grade headphone amp — A new 600Ω headphone amplifier with dual independent outputs (1/4″ and 1/8″) makes the iD4 the ideal front end for track monitoring to casual listening.
- Free ARC software suite — Thanks to its included software bundle, the iD4 MKII is an even better option for budding songwriters and producers. Registering your product online gets you access to Steinberg’s Cubase/Cubasis LE3 DAW, the Two Notes Wall of Sound cab simulation, a host of virtual instruments from Waldorf and Gforce, and three introductory courses from Produce Like a Pro.