Audient Sono USB Audio Interface For Electric Guitar Players
ออโออินเตอร์เฟสสำหรับกีตาร์ Audient Sono, 10-in/4-out USB-C Audio Interface with 2 Mic Preamps, Tube Guitar Preamp 12AX7, Cabinet Emulation, 3-band EQ, Re-amp Output, ADAT Input, and Headphone Output, For Live, Studio & Rehearsal Use
Audient’s Sono is tailor-made for the recording guitarist, marrying a 12AX7-fueled preamp with a top-shelf power amp and cabinet simulation from Two Notes, along with a 3-band EQ and powerful re-amping capabilities. Sono isn’t just for guitarists, however it’s also a feature-packed USB audio interface.
Experience studio-quality recording thanks to a pair of Audient’s console-grade microphone preamps and class-leading AD/DA conversion.
Benefit from low-latency monitoring and a crystal-clear headphone output. Beyond that, Sono is expandable via ADAT, so you can track entire bands without breaking a sweat.
Sono features all-metal construction, so it’s built to last and ready to travel.
- 10-in/4-out USB-C audio interface with high-performance 24-bit/96kHz AD/DA converters
- 2 superb, console-grade Class A mic preamps with clean, punchy character
- Tube guitar preamp with authentic 12AX7 preamp tube and 3-band EQ
- Built-in Two Notes DSP guitar recording interface
- Store 3 presets onboard — no laptop required
- Re-amp output allows you to record a clean signal and play it through your favorite amp later
- Expand to up to 10 total inputs via ADAT to track drums, multi-mic cabinets, and more
- Low-latency monitoring makes tracking much, much easier
- Headphone output for quiet monitoring