Audient iD14 MKII Desktop 10×6 USB Type-C Audio Interface
ออโออินเตอร์เฟส Audient iD4 10-in/6-out USB-C Audio Interface with 2 Microphone Preamps, USB3.0 Bus Powered, 1 JFET DI, 4 Line Outputs, ADAT Optical Input, Bus Power, 2 Headphone Outputs, and Software Bundle Mac/PC
The Audient iD14 MKII, a high-performance 10×6 USB type-C audio interface designed by respected experts, for musicians, producers, podcasters, voiceover artists, and more. The MKII edition not only boasts a fresh exterior, but new wonders inside, such as improved sonics, expanded outputs, and audio loopback for content creators.
What’s New in the MKII
- Redesigned appearance
- USB Type-C connectivity
- USB 3.0 bus powered
- True phantom power over USB
- Additional monitor/line outputs (four on the MKII versus two on the original iD14)
- Two headphone outputs (1/4″ and 3.5mm), ready to drive headphones up to 600 ohms
- Improved audio performance specs
- Audio loopback for content creators
- Updated cosmetics — A sleek new gunmetal housing and cleaner top-down interface gives the iD14 MKII a look and workflow that are better built to stand the test of time in your studio.
- USB 3.0 speeds — With a data transmission cap that’s 10 times higher than its predecessor, the iD14 MKII boasts a much snappier connection to your laptop. This translates to lower latency and much-reduced round-trip speeds.
- Forward-looking USB-C connection — A USB-C to USB-C connection (cable included) makes the MKII version of the iD14 compatible with even more modern devices on the market. It’s completely USB 3.0 bus powered, so you can produce great music and content beyond the studio walls.
- Even better audio performance — The previous iD14 was one of the cleanest and quietest interfaces in its class. We’re pleased to report that the iD14 MKII is even better, with an improved dynamic range on both the ADC (+5dB) and DAC (+9dB). This means, whether you’re tracking or monitoring, the MKII is your key to a cleaner, quieter studio.
- Studio-grade headphone amp — A new 600Ω headphone amplifier with dual independent outputs (1/4″ and 1/8″) makes the iD14 the ideal front end for track monitoring to casual listening.
- Free ARC software suite — Thanks to its included software bundle, the iD14 MKII is an even better option for budding songwriters and producers. Registering your product online gets you access to Steinberg’s Cubase DAW, the Two Notes Wall of Sound cab simulation, a host of virtual instruments from Waldorf and Gforce, and three introductory courses from Produce Like a Pro.