Cranborne Audio Camden EC2 Two Channel Preamp, Signal Processor, and Dual Headphone Mixer
ปรีแอมป์ไมโครโฟนและ Headphone Mixer, Cranborne Audio Camden EC2, 2-Channel Mic/Line/Instrument Preamp & Headphone Mixer with Highpass Filter and Variable Coloration, C.A.S.T. Out port for connecting Camden EC2 to 500R8/500ADAT
The Camden EC2 is a 2-channel mic, line, and instrument preamplifier featuring Cranborne Audio acclaimed Camden preamps, Mojo analog saturation circuits, and dual reference-grade headphone amplifiers with discrete line mixers.
The Camden EC2 rocks truly impressive low-noise and low-distortion performance as well as frequency and phase linearity at all gain settings. The net result is a stunningly clean, pristine, and natural-sounding preamp that delivers every source as a neutral canvas you can paint with your choice of analog and digital processing.
But when you want punchy vintage tonal character, that’s where Cranborne’s Mojo circuit comes in.
- 2 discrete, ultra-clean mic/line/hi-Z preamps with acclaimed Camden topology
- Performance at near-theoretical limits of noise, distortion, and phase/frequency linearity at all gain settings
- 2 bypassable Mojo saturation circuits with Thump/Cream analog saturation types
- 2 discrete headphone mixers with independent channel and Aux input level controls
- 2 high-power, reference-grade headphone amplifiers
- Balanced XLR outputs plus impedance-balanced 1/4-inch outputs for maximum connectivity
- Dedicated impedance-balanced 1/4-inch Link outputs for splitting instrument DIs to balanced/unbalanced amps and effects
- Selectable 48V phantom power
- C.A.S.T. Out port for connecting Camden EC2 to 500R8/500ADAT
- C.A.S.T. In port for connecting N22/N22H Cat 5 snakes for remote I/O
- External high-current 24V power supply with latching connector