Yamaha EMX-312S 12-Channel Stereo Powered Mixer
เครื่องผสมสัญญาณเสียงแบบมีกำลังขยาย เพาเวอร์มิกเซอร์ YAMAHA EMX312SC 12-ชาแนล 300 วัตต์, 3-band EQ per input channel, 7-band graphic EQs for main and monitor, 16 SPX digital effects, YSP (Yamaha Speaker Processing)
The Yamaha EMX powered mixers are one of the most popular items in our PA department. There are two basic styles of powered mixer – the “Top Box” (these are the ones that have the front mounted mixer section & look like they’re in a box) & the “Flat Bed” style (these are the ones that look like traditional mixers).
Right through the EMX range we have tested the Yamaha options against the various “cheaper” options on the market. Whilst the cheaper options will often have a very similar set of knobs & buttons, & have very similar looking specifications, we can tell you now that the Yamaha’s sound louder, clearer & have a much better reliability record If it’s important that you have a stereo PA (for backing tracks or for streo keyboard or guitar FX) then the EMX312SC is the first stereo powered mixer in the EMX range.
Like the EMX212S it’s very light weight, but now gives 300 watts per side (600w total) & also features a single knob controlled compression on the first 4 mic channels – great for getting your vocals sounding nice & tight.
The EMX312SC has 12 inputs (8 if you use all the mic channels), plus has a graphic EQ, the SPX digital effects processor & a heap of other useful features that you can read more about below. We’d recommend using the EMX312SC with either the Yamaha AX12 or AX15 speakers. Use the AX12’s if you just use the PA for vocals/guitars, but use the AX15’s if you’re running backing tracks or bass guitar through the system. Used with either of these speakers, the EMX312SC is an ideal small/medium pub type PA system.
- Dual 300W amps
- Power mode switch allows amps to function in stereo or as separate mono channels for mains and monitors
- 16 SPX digital effects including reverb, echo, chorus, flanger, phaser, and distortion
- FCL (Feedback Channel Locator) system
- 7-band graphic EQs for main and monitor power channels: 125Hz, 250Hz, 500 Hz, 1kHz, 2kHz, 4kHz, 8 kHz, +12/-12 dB
- 3-band EQ per input channel
- 12 input channels: 4 for monaural microphone with phantom power or line input and 4 pairs that can function either as monaural mic inputs or stereo line inputs
- Single knob compression on first 4 channels
- YSP (Yamaha Speaker Processing)
- Speakon and 1/4″
- phone jack speaker output connectors