Yamaha EMX5014C Powered Sound Reinforcement Audio Mixer with 500W + 500W Stereo Amplifier
เครื่องผสมสัญญาณเสียงแบบมีกำลังขยาย เพาเวอร์มิกเซอร์ YAMAHA EMX5014C 14 ชาแนล Powered Mixer with 1000W Amp and Onboard Digital Effects ( 8 Mic + 2 Stereo, ช่อง 7~14 เป็น Stereo input ), 500 W. x 2 ที่ 4 ohms
The Yamaha EMX5014C Powered Mixer is the perfect band and club system. It has 10 channels, 14 inputs, and a host of features that add up to advanced mixing capability including selectable power: 500W, 200W, or 75W per channel.
The Yamaha mixer’s exclusive single-knob compressors on mono channels one thru six allow you to tame unruly vocals or tighten the bass. PFL switches allow you to monitor individual channels, and each channel has an on/off switch so you can instantly move channels in or out of the mix.
The Yamaha FCL (Feedback Channel Locating) system makes locating and eliminating feedback easier than ever. 80Hz high-pass filters eliminate low-end rumble. Yamaha Speaker Processing (YSP) provides optimized matching with speakers, for clean, solid reproduction that will deliver your music with maximum impact.
A 9-band graphic is assignable, and power can be configured as main + main, main + aux 1, or aux 1 + aux 2. Signal and peak indicators make monitoring easy, and another LED signals power amp overload and limiter activation. Onboard digital multi-effects with 16 programs. The Yamaha EMX5014 stereo mixer has it all, plus Yamaha sound quality.
- Exclusive single-knob compressors on each input control unruly vocals or tighten up a bass guitar
- Feedback channel locator LEDs on each input pinpoint problems for easy correction
- 80Hz highpass filters for eliminating low-frequency noise and rumble
- Channel ON switches let you switch individual channels into or out of the mix
- PFL (Pre-Fader Listen) switches allow isolated monitoring of individual channels
- All input channels feature signal and peak indicators for visual signal monitoring
- Linear Aux 1, Aux 2, and Effect return faders with AFL (After-Fader Listen) monitor switches
- Stereo master fader with both PFL and AFL monitor switches
- has been activated due to power amplifier overload
- Power amp mode selector allows 2-channel power amp to be quickly configured for Main + Main, Mono + Aux 1, or Aux 1 + Aux 2 operation
- Power amplifier output selector allows selection of 500, 200, or 75-watt output per channel