YAMAHA DXS15XLF-D Powered Subwoofer 1600W 15″ (Dante-Equipped)
ลำโพงซับเบสแบบมีแอมป์ขยายในตัว Yamaha DXS15XLF-D (Dante-Equipped) เป็นตู้ลำโพงซับที่มีขนาดดอกลำโพง 15 นิ้ว bass-reflex มีกำลังขับ 1600 วัตต์ Class-D Amplifier, Dante: 2 x etherCON (2-In/2-Out), D-XSUB LF Processing, Cardioid Mode for Two or More Subs, ตอบสนองความถี่ 33 to 150 Hz (-10 dB), 2 x Combo XLR-1/4″ Inputs + XLR Thru/Out
The Yamaha DXS15XLF-D is a Dante-equipped, powered subwoofer designed for extending the low frequency of full-range speakers and is well suited for use with any of the DZR-series powered loudspeakers. The 1600W Class-D amplifier powers the 15″ woofer to provide a frequency range of 33 to 150 Hz (-10 dB) with a maximum SPL of 136 dB.
The on-board D-XSUB LF 96 kHz DSP processor provides total bass management. The Normal mode is ideal for a balanced low-frequency response, while Boost mode provides a tighter and more focused bass with some extra punch. Xtended LF mode drops the low-end frequencies down even further for large bottom end. If using two or more subwoofers, the selection of Cardioid mode can effectively reduce stage volume, while increasing low-end output directed at the audience.
The rear panel offers two combo XLR-1/4″ inputs with XLR thru/outputs and dedicated level controls. A USB port allows for system upgrades and preset configuration and backups. The DXS15XLF-D is equipped with an additional panel with two etherCON connectors (2-in/2-out) for interfacing with other Dante compatible equipment such as other speakers and Yamaha’s CL/QL/TF digital mixing consoles. The Yamaha DXS15XLF-D ships with a standard IEC power cord.
- Powered 15” subwoofer with 4” Voice Coil
- Maximum 136dB SPL and 33Hz-150Hz frequency range is ideal for today’s sound engineering demands
- High power 1600W Class-D amplifier module
- 96kHz DSP for true high-definition sound with super low latency
- Equipped with Dante I/O (2in/2out) and features SRC (sample rate conversion) allowing 48kHz device compatibility
- Access a variety of DSP functions and load presets, or make precise adjustments to PEQ, delay and routing etc. via the intuitive LCD display
- Equipped with D-XSUB processing and cardioid mode capability
- Lightweight yet very durable plywood cabinet with premium grade Polyurea coating