YAMAHA MG16 16-Input Analog Mixer
เครื่องผสมสัญญาณเสียง, มิกเซอร์แบบอนาล็อค YAMAHA MG16 16-ชาแนล Analog Mixer with 10 Microphone Preamps, 4 Dedicated Stereo Line Channels, 4 Aux Sends, EQ, and 1-knob Compressors, “D-PRE” Mic Preamps with 48V Phantom, 1/4″ Headphone Output with Level Control
The MG16 from Yamaha is a compact mixer capable of sixteen simultaneous inputs and is ideal for performances, recordings lectures and more. The mixer features eight mono mic/line combo input channels, two stereo line input channels that can also be used as mono mic or line inputs (XLR and stereo 1/4″ inputs), and two stereo line inputs with 1/4″ and RCA jacks.
Channels 1-12 are each equipped with D-PRE mic preamps, 3-band EQ, pan control and a high-pass filter. The D-PRE mic preamps feature an inverted Darlington circuit and switchable 48V phantom power for use with dynamic and condenser microphones. Channels 1-8 each also feature 26dB attenuation switches for use with loud sound sources such as guitar amplifiers and drums.
The MG16 mixer has XLR and TRS stereo outs for connecting to your PA system or monitor speakers. It also has a 1/4″ headphone output with level control for personal monitoring, as well as additional TRS 1/4″ stereo monitor outs for sending to powered speakers, amplifiers or devices such as digital recorders.
- 16-Channel Mixing Console, 10 Mic / 16 Line Inputs (8 mono + 4 stereo)
- 4 GROUP Buses + 1 Stereo Bus, 4 AUX (incl. FX)
- “D-PRE” mic preamps with an inverted Darlington circuit
- 1-Knob compressors, PAD switch on mono inputs
- +48V phantom power, XLR balanced outputs
- Internal universal power supply for world-wide use
- Rack Mount Kit Included, Metal chassis