Rupert Neve Designs RNHP Precision Headphone Amplifier
แอมป์สำหรับขยายหูฟัง Rupert Neve Designs RNHP Based on the headphone amp in the RND 5060 Centerpiece, High-Precision Amplifier Volume Control, Drives Up to 600 Ohms Headphones, XLR, 1/4″, RCA, & 1/8″ Inputs, 1/4″ St Headphone Output
The RNHP Precision Headphone Amplifier from Rupert Neve Designs is a dedicated 24V reference-quality headphone amplifier that has a specifically-calibrated +4 dBu balanced line input, an unbalanced RCA input, and a 1/8″ stereo mini-jack input, housed in a rugged VESA-mountable steel chassis.
The headphone amplifier is based on the output circuit in the popular 5060 Centerpiece Desktop Mixer and has wide-open sonic performance with the ability to drive any pair of headphones up to 600 Ohms. The RNHP allows you to perform, mix, and enjoy your music with a new level of clarity. The 24V power supply is also included.
- Reliable, reference-grade amplification for any pair of headphones
- Based on the headphone amp in the RND 5060 Centerpiece
- Effortless sonic performance
- The ability to drive virtually any headphones
- Dedicated 24-volt design
- Calibrated +4dBu Line, RCA, and 1/8″ stereo inputs
- Near-zero-ohm output impedance minimizes frequency-based reactive-load impedance shifts
- Road-tough, VESA-mountable steel chassis