LD System HPA Amplifier for headphones and wired IEM
แอมป์ขยายหูฟัง LD System HPA 1 Compact Headphone Amplifier, Ideal for Wired In-Ear Monitoring, Balanced XLR Inputs, Switchable mono sum for a focused sound, Connection for a 9 V DC adapter, 3.5mm Aux Input for Playback
The black HPA 1 by LD Systems is a headphone amplifier with high-power output for use in stage, studio, and home recording applications. It is an ideal solution for wired in-ear monitoring, and the compact design is ergonomically shaped with a rugged plastic housing. The HPA 1 has a soft-touch surface and a belt clip that can attach to the talent during a performance.
It has locking XLR connectors for the stereo signal L/R input and a 3.5mm stereo AUX input, which can be used for playback or click. A 3.5mm stereo jack is provided as a headphone output. It has a push-button switch to select between a summed mono or stereo signals.
The HPA 1 provides a built-in limiter that can give you protection against feedback and an optimal playback signal. The headphone amplifier is lightweight and can operate for up to 12 hours using a 9V battery (not included) or a 9 VDC power supply (available separately)
- Compact and powerful headphone amplifier
- Also ideal for wired in-ear monitoring
- Balanced XLR inputs L/R
- 5 mm AUX input for click and playback
- Precise volume and balance controllers
- Built-in limiter for distortion-free playback and feedback protection
- Switchable mono sum for a focused sound
- Ultra stable housing with soft-touch surface
- Practical belt clip for direct on-body operation
- Connection for a 9 V DC adapter