RUPERT NEVE DESIGNS RMP-D8 8-Channel Dante Mic Preamp + Converter
ปรีแอมป์ไมโครโฟนแบบ 8 ชาแนล Rupert Neve Designs RMP-D8, 8-channel Class A Remote-control Dante Mic Preamp with Class A Mic Preamps, Custom Rupert Neve Transformers, Full Dante Integration, and Redundant Power Supplies
The Rupert Neve Designs RMP-D8 is an 8-channel Dante microphone preamplifier designed to deliver classic Neve tone, high-resolution A/D conversion, and reliable Dante network integration for recording and mixing engineers in broadcast, houses of worship, and live stage applications.
The eight Class-A mic preamps, which offer up to 60 dB of gain in 1 dB increments, are paired with custom Rupert Neve Designs transformers. Mic or line inputs can be utilized via the eight XLR-1/4″ combo jacks. Mastering-grade converters operate at up to 24-bit/192 kHz resolution and feed digital signal simultaneously to dual Dante network ports and four 2-channel AES XLR outputs.
Each channel features selectable 48 VDC phantom power, polarity, a -10 dB pad, and an 80 Hz high-pass filter. RMP-D8 parameters can be viewed and adjusted locally via the large OLED display and front-panel controls, or remotely over the network. Built with touring in mind, the RMP-D8 boasts a reinforced steel chassis, redundant international power supplies, and latching IEC power cables.
- 8-channel Dante remote-control microphone preamp
- 8 mic/line inputs with 48V phantom power, polarity reverse, input pad, and highpass filter
- 1dB-stepped, remotely controllable Class A mic preamplifiers with 60dB of gain
- Custom Rupert Neve Designs transformers for the larger-than-life sound of Rupert’s classic module designs
- Mastering-grade 24-bit/792kHz converters with precision-controlled internal clocking and enhanced jitter reduction
- Robust redundant power supplies capable of worldwide operation
- Dante integration with redundant network ports for maximum reliability
- Gain-compensated secondary output option with ±72dB range
- 4 dual-channel AES outputs on XLR connectors
- Large OLEO display with full local control; accurate, easy-to-read meters
- Complete integration with Dante Virtual Soundcard and Dante Via for direct computer input
- Rugged, reinforced-steel chassis for enhanced RF shielding and use in challenging tour environments