Focusrite Clarett 4Pre Thunderbolt Audio Interface
ออดิโอ อินเตอร์เฟสพร้อมปรีแอมป์ไมค์ Focusrite Clarett 4Pre, 18 Input / 8 Output,4 Microphone Preamps with “Air” Feature, 2 Headphone Outs, Expandable via ADAT Input, S/PDIF I/O, Red 2 and Red 3 Plug-in Suite, รองรับทั้ง Mac, และ Windows
The Clarett 4Pre from Focusrite is a Thunderbolt audio interface that combines 24-bit/192 kHz digital conversion, with four microphone preamps that can model the sound of the company’s transformer-based ISA preamps using the “Air” effect. The Instrument inputs feature extra headroom to handle the loudest pickups, and the 1.38 ms round-trip latency simplifies workflow and allows for the use of favorite plug-ins in real time. Each of the four front panel inputs includes a “Gain Halo”, an illuminated ring around the gain control that lights up green when there’s signal present and red when it’s too high. There’s a main monitor knob plus dual headphone outputs with independent volume controls.
Focusrite Control is a software mixer designed for easy configuration of monitoring and routing setups. Simple and intuitive to use, the software offers a traditional mixer workflow and allows immediate access to internal hardware functions. The interface comes with the 64-bit AAX, AU, and VST compatible Red 2 and Red 3 plug-in suites. Also included is the Softube Time and Tone Pack.
Modeled after the Drawmer 1973 FET Stereo compressor hardware, the Drawmer S73 Intelligent Master Processor is a plug-in that aids in balancing and shaping a mix. TSAR-1R Reverb adds space, depth, and width to a sound. Tube Delay is an echo effect that can go from clean to rude by overdriving its three modeled tube stages – delivering everything from realistic room echoes, to rockabilly-style slap back, to dub reggae echo. Saturation Knob is a modeled output distortion unit that adds grit and warmth.
The interface is now fully compatible with Windows-based computers, providing stable operation with identical functionality on both platforms, while offering sub-3 ms latency. Also provided is a Windows version of the Focusrite Control software mixer for monitoring and routing configuration.
- Four Clarett preamps
- “Air” feature switches in an analog model of the classic transformer-based Focusrite ISA microphone preamp
- Microphone preamps deliver EIN of -128 dB
- 118 dB A/D and 119 dB D/A dynamic range
- Up to 24-bit/192 kHz sample rates
- Thunderbolt technology ensures extra-low round-trip latency
- Detailed metering
- “Gain Halo” illuminated rings around the gain controls light up green when there’s signal present and turn red when the level is too high
- Expandable over ADAT
- Downloadable Focusrite iOS Control app adjusts cue mixes remotely from iOS devices (iPad, iPhone, or iPod touch)
- AAX Native, Audio Units, and VST 64-bit Red 2 and Red 3 Plug-in Suite
- Softube Time and Tone Bundle with Drawmer S73 Intelligent Master Processor, TSAR-1R Reverb, Tube Delay, and Saturation Knob.