Rupert Neve Designs 535 500 Series Diode Bridge Compressor
คอมเพรสเซอร์ Rupert Neve Designs 535 สำหรับแร็ค 500 Series Diode-Bridge Compressor with Stepped Controls, Onboard Parallel Processing, Sidechain Highpass Filter, and Stereo Linking, Not standalone requires compatible 500 Series chassis
Rupert Neve Designs’ 535 is a 500 Series diode-bridge compressor based on the topologies found in classic Neve designs such as the 2254. Considered by many to be the holy grail for colorful, punchy dynamics enhancement.
The coveted 2254 module was designed for vintage Neve 80 Series consoles and became a legend for delivering weighty, harmonically rich tonality with the miraculous ability to bring thin vocals to life, punch up electric guitar and bass, and push drums to the forefront of a mix.
The 535 serves up the attitude-packed, in-your-face sound of Rupert Neve’s renowned diode-bridge compressors, but with modern precision and flexibility which makes it ideal on any source. Originally developed for the dynamics section of the acclaimed Shelford Channel.
The 535 circuit features Rupert Neve Designs’ custom transformers and Class A output amplifiers: world-class RND tech, made-to-measure for the popular 500 Series format.
- 500 Series compressor based on Rupert Neve’s classic diode-bridge topologies
- Updated, modern circuitry for state-of-the-art performance and increased versatility
- Thick, punchy, and characterful signal enhancement
- Slower TIMING settings produce more transparent-sounding results
- BLEND control for onboard parallel compression
- Sidechain highpass filter minimizes the negative influence of LF content
- Stereo LINK switch utilizes the link buss built into many 500 Series chassis
- Custom RND transformers and Class A output amplifiers
- Stepped controls throughout for accuracy and repeatability
- Precision LED level and gain-reduction meters
- COMP IN switch for instant wet/dry comparison
- Not standalone requires compatible 500 Series chassis