Rupert Neve Designs 5025 Limited Edition Dual Shelford Microphone Preamp
ปรีแอมป์ไมโครโฟน Rupert Neve Designs 5025, 2 Channels of Flagship Preamplification, Up to 72 dB of Low-Noise, Class-A Gain, Main Outs for Clean Sound at High Levels, -6 dB Outs for Driving into Saturation
The Rupert Neve Designs 5025 Dual Shelford Mic Preamp is a limited edition version of the best-selling Shelford Channel mic pre, offering two channels of the finest microphone preamplification in the world in one compact rack unit.
Limited to just 300 pieces worldwide, the 5025 combines technologies from legendary Rupert Neve-designed modules such as the 1073, 1064 and 2254, along with some innovative updates for recording and mixing in modern studios.
Equipped with a custom-designed step-up transformer and Class A circuitry, the Dual Shelford Mic Pre delivers legendary RND sound with bold lows, focused mids and rich, silky highs.
With a flat frequency response from 10 Hz all the way up to 60 kHz, the Dual Shelford Mic Pre captures honest, organic recordings with subtle harmonic enhancement across the frequency range.
The Rupert Neve Designs Dual Shelford Mic Pre gives you complete control over your sound with the exclusive Silk & Texture circuit, which combines two unique harmonic textures with versatile controls for dialing in the perfect amount of grit and drive.
Use SILK RED to boost the highs and mids of a track for a sparkly sheen that’s perfect for vocals, snares, acoustic instruments and more. Try SILK BLUE to beef up the lows and mids of a source, like drums, bass and guitars.
Lastly, the Dual Shelford Mic Pre’s custom output transformers utilize Rupert Neve Designs’ distinctive dual output topology, allowing you to fully saturate the preamp circuit without clipping the converters or other devices in the signal chain so you can focus on making music instead of monitoring meters.
Powered by a custom worldwide power supply with double the voltage of the original 80 series modules, the Rupert Neve Designs Dual Shelford Mic Pre delivers a strong, clean signal.
All of this impressive technology is housed in a rugged 19-inch chassis that’s built for decades of use. This special production run will be limited to just 300 pieces worldwide.
- The definitive evolution of Rupert Neve’s renowned vintage mic preamp technology
- Custom transformer-gain mic preamp features a distinctly musical response
- Dual output level transformers create rich harmonic character without clipping the next device in the chain
- Silk Red & Blue modes with Texture control to precisely dial in the desired amount of classic tone Shelford circuitry delivers the essence of classic designs coupled with modern versatility
- Up to 72 dB of low-noise, Class A gain to bring out the best in any source
- Worldwide power supply with double the voltage of the original 80 series modules
- Precisely engineered discrete design, built for decades of use