Radial Bassbone Bass Preamp and Di Box
ปรีแอมป์เบส Radial Bassbone V2, 2-channel Bass Preamp Pedal, 3-switch stomp box format, with FX Loop, Built-in DI, EQ, Boost/Mute, and XLR DI Output
Like the original, the second generation Bassbone V2 features the same award-winning audio circuit that has made the Bassbone a top choice for many of the world’s most prominent bass players including Marcus Miller, John Patitucci, Rhonda Smith and Victor Wooten.
Simply stated, the Bassbone V2 is a bass command center. Connect any two basses and seamlessly toggle between them using a footswitch. Each channel has a separate level control to balance the two instruments and is augmented with a unique EQ that enables you to adjust the tone to match your bass amp.
In fact, the passive-interactive EQ is so powerful, you can toggle between channels to emulate switching from a P-Bass to a Rickey using the same bass A special PZB booster adds yet another dimension – allowing you to connect a piezo, such as used on an upright bass when doubling.
With the Bassbone V2, you get even more: A boost footswitch can be used to either engage a power booster for solos or can be assigned as a mute switch for quiet on-stage tuning. A third footswitch lets you activate the effects loop which is equipped with a wet-dry control to retain the tone of the original instrument and then mix-in as much of the effect as you like.
The effects can be assigned to either channel or both. Once processed, you can send your sound to a stage amp, tuner and to the PA system using the built-in Radial DI box.
The Bassbone V2 is a power-packed bass preamp that combines on-stage efficiency, amazing tonal control and superb audio performance in a compact box. This makes it the ideal front end for both live and studio recording. Comes equipped with 15VDC power supply.
- Two-channel bass preamp for 1 or 2 basses
- Powerful EQ and level controls for each bass
- 3-switch stomp box format lets you toggle channels, control effects loop, and boost
- 2 channel bass preamp pedal with FX loop, built in DI, and channel blend
- PZM switch sets up channel 2 for piezo pickups on acoustic instruments
- XLR direct out with pre/post functionality for feeding the main PA
- A separately buffered tuner output works with mute footswitch for silent tuning on stage
- A 1/4″ instrument level output for your amplifier