QSC RMX5050A Power Amplifier (1100W x 2 @ 8 Ohms)
เครื่องขยายเสียงกลางแจ้ง QSC RMX5050A มีกำลังขับ 1100W per Channel at 8Ω, 1800W per Channel at 4Ω, 2500W per Channel at 2Ω, Selectable Low-Frequency Filters, Balanced 1/4″, XLR, Barrier Strip Inputs, DC and Thermal Overload Protection
The QSC RMX5050A 5000W Professional Power Amplifier is a 3RU unit designed for high powered live sound reinforcement applications. The amplifier can operate in stereo, dual mono, or mono bridged modes and can handle output impedances between 2 and 8 ohms. The unit is rated at 1100W per channel at 8 ohms between 20 and 20,000 Hz, 1800W per channel at 4 ohms between 20 and 20,000 Hz, 2500W per channel at 2 ohms between 20 and 20,000 Hz, and 3600W at 8 ohms in bridged mono mode between 20 and 20,000 Hz. The amplifier utilizes high-current toroidal transformers for greater power and lower noise when driving 2 ohms loads.
For I/O, the unit accepts balanced 1/4″ TRS, XLR, and barrier strip inputs as well as touch proof binding post and Neutrik Speakon outputs. The front panel features independent gain controls for both channels with LED indicator lights to monitor the presence of the signal and when the signal is clipping.
Each channel is built with DC and thermal overload protection. Independent user-defeatable clip limiters reduce distortion. A selectable 30 or 50 Hz low-frequency filter can be engaged to protect your speakers from bottoming out and increase overall headroom.
- High-current toroidal transformers for greater 2 Ohmpower and low noise
- 1100 watt x2 @ 8 ohms, 1800 watt x2 @ 4 ohms
- Independent user-defeatable clip limiters reducedistortion
- Selectable low-frequency filters (30 Hz or 50 Hz)protect speakers and increase headroom
- Balanced 1/4″ (6.3 mm) TRS, XLR, and barrier stripinputs
- Touch-proof binding post and Neutrik Speakon® outputs
- Front mounted gain controls for easy access
- Signal and Clip LED indicators to monitor performance
- Independent DC and thermal overload protection on each channelautomatically protects amplifier and speakers