QSC RMX2450A Power Amplifier (500W x 2 @ 8 Ohms)
เครื่องขยายเสียงกลางแจ้ง (เพาเวอร์แอมป์) QSC RMX2450A มีกำลังขับ 500 วัตต์ ที่ 8 โอมห์, 750 วัตต์ ที่ 4 โอมห์, LED Indicators for Power, Signal, Clip, Built-In Protection Circuits, User-Defeatable Clip Limiters, Balanced 1/4″ TRS, XLR, and Strip Inputs
The 750 watts per channel at 4Ω QSC RMX2450a Low-Z Power Amplifier is a 2RU rack mountable amplifier designed for live sound reinforcement applications. The amplifier features two 2-tier Class H output channels that can operate in either stereo or mono bridge mode. The unit operates on a standard 15 amp plug and utilizes high-current toroidal transformers for less noise and better performance when pushing a 2 ohm load. To reduce distortion, the amplifier utilizes independent user-defeatable clip limiters and includes LED indicator lights to show the presence of the signal and when the signal is clipping.
The chassis of the amplifier is designed with front to rear cooling vents and includes selectable low-frequency filters at 30 Hz and 50 Hz to protect speakers from bottoming out and improve headroom when driving mid and high frequencies.
The front panel of the unit features two gain control knobs for easy access and each channel is protected by a dedicated DC and thermal overload protection circuit. For inputs, the back of the unit accepts both balanced 1/4″ and XLR inputs. For outputs, the unit features both Neutrik Speakon and touch-proof binding post connections.
- Stereo or bridged-mono power amplifier
- 500 watt x2 @ 8 ohms, 750 watt x2 @ 4 ohms
- Compact chassis is less than 16″ deep, leaving you more space in the back of your rack
- Flexible I/O with XLR and 1/4″ balanced inputs, plus binding posts and speakON outputs
- Front-mounted gain controls give you fast, easy access to your signal levels
- Switchable 30Hz/50Hz low-cut filter lets you fine-tune your system for maximum headroom
- Signal and Clip LED indicators let you monitor performance at a glance
- Independent DC and thermal overload protection on each channel automatically protects amplifier and speakers
- Defeatable clipping limiter protects speakers against signal spikes