QSC GXD4 Professional 1600W Power Amplifier with DSP
เครื่องขยายเสียงกลางแจ้ง (เพาเวอร์แอมป์) QSC GXD4 มีกำลังขับ 1600 วัตต์ Max Power Output, Class-D Power Amplifier, Built-In DSP Speaker Processor, Digital Limiting with Speaker Protection, Matched for 4 Ohm and 8 Ohm Speakers
The GXD 4 from QSC is a power amplifier designed for professional PA systems utilizing speakers with 4 and 8 ohm loads and a maximum output of 1600W. The GXD 4 employs a class D output stage with a universal power supply for high performance and efficiency, while keeping the unit lightweight at 11.3 lbs.The integrated DSP section includes High and Low-Pass filters (24dB LR), 4-band parametric equalizer, signal alignment delay, and RMS/Peak speaker protection limiting.
The parallel XLR and 1/4″ TRS input connectors offer broad compatibility with convenient loop-through capabilities, while the professional binding posts and NL4 connector provide mono and bi-amped speaker connections.In addition to the limiting offered on inputs and outputs, the GXD employs smart speaker protection by providing settings for the loudspeaker’s continuous output and impedance (4 ohm or 8 ohm). The GXD 4 ships with a standard IEC power cord.
- High peak output power with up to 1600 W
- Power levels matched to the most popular loudspeakers and optimized for maximum real-world headroom into 4–ohm and 8-ohm speaker systems
- Class-D output stage with a universal power supply for high performance and efficiency
- Extensive built-in loudspeaker processing, includes high & low-pass filters, 4-band PEQ, limiting, and delay
- Large LCD display simplifies amplifier setup and indicates amp status
- Inputs: Parallel XLR and 1/4” TRS connectors for compatibility with any source while providing convenient loop-thru capability
- Precision rotary encoders for gain and DSP parameter control
- Outputs: Professional binding post and NL4 connectors (compatible with NL2) provide for mono and bi-amp speaker connections
- Digital Limiting automatically protects the amplifier from damage due to temperature rise or overdrive
- Adjustable speaker protection to match your loudspeaker’s power and impedance
- Front panel LEDs indicate signal presence, input overload, and amplifier clipping