PreSonus AudioBox GO Ultracompact 2×2 USB Type-C Audio Interface
ออดิโออินเตอร์เฟส PreSonus AudioBox GO, 2×2 USB-C Audio Interface with XLR/Line Combo and Line Inputs, Stereo Outputs, Class-A Mic Preamp, Hi-Z Input, Phantom Power, and Included Recording Software, Singers, Musicians, Podcasters
A highly portable and affordable solution for singers, musicians, and podcasters recording at home or on the go, the PreSonus AudioBox GO ultracompact USB Type-C audio interface offers a clean Class-A mic preamp with phantom power, a 1/4″ input for electric guitar/bass, and simple operability in a bus-powered, travel-friendly format.
The AudioBox GO utilizes high-resolution converters to ensure the integrity and detail of your signals, whether recording or mixing. With two 1/4″ monitor outs and a stereo headphone output, the interface can drive a set of speakers and headphones while offering independent volume controls for both.
The AudioBox GO is bundled with Studio One Prime DAW software for Mac and Windows and includes the Studio Magic plug-in suite, delivering a host of effects, virtual instruments, third-party loops, software, and instrument sounds.
- 2-channel interface with XLR/Line combo input and additional instrument input
- XMAX-L preamp delivers tracks with incredibly clear and articulate sound quality
- 50dB gain controlling with +48v phantom power that eliminates power cords
- Small size is perfectly portable, fitting into bags and instrument cases with ease
- Compatible with Apple and Android products as well as laptops and desktop systems
- Ideal for small footprint interfacing in home studios
- USB class compliancy doesn’t require a myriad of additional installations to use
- PreSonus Studio One Prime recording software included with purchase
- Capture Duo application allows for easy 2-track recording on your mobile device
- Integrates easily with your existing Mac/PC recording software
- Includes USB-C to USB connection cable