PreSonus AudioBox 1818VSL USB 2.0 Recording System
USB ออดิโออินเตอร์เฟส PreSonus AudioBox 1818VSL, 18 Input / 18 Output, 8 Class-A Microphone Preamps, Phantom Power, MIDI I/O, Digital I/O and Wordclock Out, 24-bit/96kHz, Near-Zero-Latency Monitoring, Over 50 Fat Channel DSP Presets, Studio One Artist/Studio Magic Software
The AudioBox 1818VSL from Presonus is a an 18 input/18 output USB 2.0 audio and MIDI interface that allows for monitoring with low-latency effects. Using the computer’s CPU and PreSonus Virtual StudioLive software, the interface provide reverb and delay effects and the same Fat Channel compression, limiting, semi-parametric EQ, and high-pass filter, as the PreSonus StudioLive 16.0.2 digital mixer, all with inaudible latency.
Compact and rugged, the interface offers two front-panel microphone/instrument combo and six microphone/line combo inputs, phantom power switchable in groups of four, and ten line-level outputs. It features the same high-headroom, Class-A XMAX preamps as the StudioLive mixers, and has 24-bit/96kHz converters with 114dB dynamic range for clear, clean audio.
The preamplifiers offer three key advantages – high voltage, discrete components and Class-A circuitry. The net result is low noise, wide dynamic range, extended frequency response, and most importantly, musicality and transparency. The unit is housed in a ruggedly built metal chassis. Clip lights are provided for all channels.
The interface includes an 26 x 8 software mixer that along with a laptop or other computer running VSL allows you to mix a studio session or live show featuring a full band, all while monitoring and recording with or without real-time processing. Seamlessly integrated with the included Studio One Artist DAW and VSL, the AudioBox 1818VSL interface works with virtually all Mac and Windows audio-recording software.
- 18 input/18 output 24-bit/96kHz USB 2.0 recording interface
- 2 Class-A XMAX microphone/instrument preamps
- 6 Class-A XMAX microphone/line preamps
- Individual input channel-trim controls with 0 to +35dBu microphone gain range
- 2 balanced 1/4″ TRS phone main outputs with level control
- 8 balanced 1/4″ TRS phone auxiliary line outputs
- Coaxial S/PDIF and ADAT optical I/O
- Headphone amplifier with level control
- Mix, adjust input and playback-returns levels, and add effects and signal processing from your laptop or other computer
- VSL (Virtual Studio Live) 26 x 8 Kernel mode DSP mixer with StudioLive 16.0.2 Fat Channel dynamics processing and EQ for each analog input and its DAW return and two stereo effects buses with reverb and delay
- VSL includes more than 50 Fat Channel DSP presets for enhancing instrument and vocal recordings
- Near-zero-latency monitoring with extensive signal processing
- Power/USB sync LED, Clip lights for each channels
- Left/Right main output meter (dual 7-segment LED ladder)
- Phantom power switchable in groups of 4
- MIDI I/O
- Rugged metal chassis, 19″ 1U rack mount form factor
- Includes Studio One Artist software with unlimited track count and over 4GB of third-party resources
- Includes Studio Magic Plug-In Suite with Maag Audio EQ 2, SPL Attacker, Arturia Instruments and more