Focusrite Scarlett 4i4 USB-C Audio/MIDI Interface (4th Generation)
ออดิโออินเตอร์เฟส Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 (4th Generation) 4-in/4-out USB-C Audio Interface with 2 Mic Preamps, Auto Gain, Clip Safe, Dynamic Gain Halos, Easy Start, and Hitmaker Expansion Bundle, รองรับ Mac & Windows
Offering a powerful combination of high-quality sound and user-friendliness in a compact and portable format for recording, podcasting, and streaming, the Focusrite Scarlett 4i4 (4th Generation) 4-in / 4-out USB-C audio/MIDI interface lets musicians and creators capture high-quality audio with no learning curve no matter where they go.
The 4th Generation model features new ultra-low-noise microphone preamps with up to 69 dB of gain to capture the full potential of your mics. The upgraded, 24-bit / 192 kHz AD/DA converters provide a huge dynamic range up to 120 dB, matching the quality you’d find in a pro studio.
The new Auto Gain mode automatically sets your recording level, and the Clip Safe mode automatically prevents your signal from clipping, ensuring that every take is a keeper. The Loopback feature lets podcasters, gamers, YouTubers, and streamers mix audio from other apps running on the computer, with the audio being recorded through the interface.
Traditional 5-pin MIDI I/O is provided for seamless integration of MIDI equipment. The 4i4 4th Generation can now work in standalone mode without a computer, useful for live performances or monitoring-only situations.
The interface comes with a complete recording toolkit with Pro Tools Artist, Ableton Live Lite, and Focusrite’s Hitmaker Expansion software bundle; featuring Auto-Tune Access for Vocals, Softube Marshall Silver Jubilee 2555 for guitar, Native Instruments MASSIVE synth, and more.
- 4th-generation microphone preamps deliver 69dB of usable gain with a clear, detailed sound
- Air Mode adds a high-end presence and harmonic-rich drive reminiscent of a top-of-the-line studio console
- Guitar-friendly hi-Z inputs yield an amp-like feel that’s guaranteed to inspire
- Enough outputs to accommodate 2 sets of studio monitors or outboard gear
- RedNet-derived AD/DA converters yield 120dB of dynamic range
- Auto Gain optimizes recording levels with the touch of a button
- Clip Safe automatically adjusts gain levels if you’re at risk for clipping
- Dynamic Gain Halos supply at-a-glance monitoring of input and output signal levels
- Custom-designed headphone amplifier with independent level control
- Easy Start function guides beginning users through setup while providing recording tips and other helpful content.
- Loopback functionality routes stereo audio from music apps straight to your DAW via virtual inputs
- Includes a 3-month Pro Tools Artist subscription, Ableton Live Lite, and the Hitmaker Expansion software bundle