SYMETRIX Prism 4×4 64×64 Dante | Multiple I/O Options
อุปกรณ์ปรับแต่งสัญญาณเสียง SYMETRIX Prism 4×4, OLED displays configuration and audio level, 4-analog in and out, 64×64 Dante and powerful Symetrix DSP reduce overall system costs, Industry leading analog and A/D/D/A performance, 48 volt phantom
The Prism family is the latest addition to the Symetrix line of Dante™ enabled DSPs. Symetrix uses Dante, a multi-channel digital media networking technology, to interconnect multiple Symetrix DSPs, Symetrix I/O expanders, and select third-party Dante enabled devices. Prism is ideally suited for applications requiring powerful, extremely cost effective advanced signal processing coupled with a standardized means for future expansion.
- 4 analog in and out, 64×64 Dante and powerful Symetrix DSP reduce overall system costs.
- Ultra low latency Dante network audio protocol uses standard IT infrastructure.
- Industry leading analog and A/D/D/A performance, 48 volt phantom mic power.
- Configured using award winning Composer software. Controlled from ARC wall panels, ARC-WEB and third-party touchscreens. Embedded web server enables remote metering and diagnostics.
- Compact ½ rack format. PoE+ injector included. Rack and surface mount kits sold separately.
- High-resolution graphic OLED displays configuration and audio level