Behringer UV1 Microphone Preamplifier and USB Audio Interface
ปรีแอมป์ไมโครโฟนพร้อมอินเตอร์เฟส Behringer UV1 1-channel Mic/Line Preamp, with Compressor, De-Esser, Enhancer, Gate/Expander, and Built-in USB audio interface with 24-bit/192kHz resolution, High-performance, noise-free Midas Preamp
The Behringer UV1 is a comprehensive preamp and USB audio interface that’s ideal for tracking and recording in home and professional studios, or comfortably fitting in a live effects rack. Channel strips have become an extremely popular solution for audio professionals in recent times, due to their extreme flexibility, sound fidelity, and full processing capacity.
The UV1 blends this flexible and comprehensive design of channel strips with a high-quality USB audio interface, making this processing accessible to any setup, without the need for a complex signal flow.
The UV1 consists of a high-performance Midas preamp, for subtle colouration and noiseless tracking, a smooth, flexible compressor for level control, a de-esser for easy sibilance or resonance control, low-frequency and high-frequency enhancers, and a noise gate/expander for smooth noise reduction.
Send and return inputs and outputs allow you to integrate external effects into your chain. The UV1’s USB audio interface can operate at up to 192 kHz for the highest possible sound quality, and conveniently sends your signal directly to your computer. For versatile, professional signal processing on-stage and in the studio, the UV1 is a one-stop shop.
- Pristine Midas-designed preamplifier for all microphone and line-level sources
- Perfectly matches your studio, live and pro recording environment
- High-quality mic processor allows you to optimize your recordings
- Audiophile 192 kHz USB audio interface to connect directly to your computer
- Flexible Compressor for “inaudible” level control and creative sound processing
- Effective De-esser for quick removal of excessive sibilance from your vocal track
- Integrated dynamic Enhancer adds high frequencies, lost through compression
- True RMS expander for extremely smooth noise reduction
- Send and Return connectors allow you to add external processors
- Input/playback mix control to balance between direct monitor and USB playback signal
- Accurate LED metering for level and processing indication
- Inputs and outputs on ¼” TRS, XLR and Combo connectors
- Illuminated switches ensure perfect operation in dark stage and studio environments
- Internal switch-mode power supply (100 – 240 V~) for noise-free audio and low power consumption