ALLEN & HEATH CQ-12T Compact 12-Channel Digital Mixer with Touchscreen
ดิจิตอลมิกซ์เซอร์ขนาด 12 ช่อง ALLEN & HEATH CQ-12T Ultra-Compact 12in / 8out ระบบประมวลผล FPGA ความละเอียด 96 kHz, 7″ Capacitive Touchscreen, Effects, 16-channel SD Recorder, 16-in/16-out USB Audio Interface, and Bluetooth
Mix and record with the Allen & Heath CQ-12T, a compact digital mixer featuring 96 kHz FPGA processing, Bluetooth, wireless control, and SD/USB audio recording and playback, well suited for bands, producers, and AV rental houses. Use it as a main mixer in a small venue or a sub mixer on a larger stage.
The CQ-12T mixer utilizes a 7″ capacitive touchscreen interface to easily navigate and control the robust mix engine that comes complete with several assistants to help your mixes sound their best including a gain assistant, feedback assistant, FX assist engine, and Automatic Mic Mixer (AMM).
Take control of the full complement of channel strip effects like EQ, compression, and gating that’s available on every channel and set up several sub mixes for monitoring and effects.
The CQ-12T features 10 mic/line XLR/combo XLR-1/4″ inputs, a pair (for stereo) of 1/4″ balanced inputs, two balanced XLR main outputs, and six 1/4″ mix outputs. There is an assignable headphone output. The mixer ships with a 12 VDC power supply.
- A compact 10-channel digital mixer that fits in your backpack
- Exhibits outstanding sound quality at 96kHz
- 10 excellent-sounding microphone preamps and stereo Bluetooth input
- Preamp Gain Assistant takes all the guesswork out of setting levels
- Feedback Assistant makes locating and neutralizing acoustic feedback frequencies a piece of cake
- Instrument-based Quick inputs help you get a great sound quickly
- Complete inputs allow for in-depth tweaking
- Smart-FX engines include reverb, delay, modulation, and more
- Tactile encoder adjusts a wide range of parameters with a single, easy-to-use knob
- Custom keys tailor the mixer to your preferred workflow
- Responsive touchscreen combines physical control and at-a-glance visual feedback
- 18 channels of SD card recording and playback via an onboard SD card reader
- Built-in 18-in/18-out USB audio interface enables top-shelf digital multitrack recordings using a computer and DAW