Zoom M2 MicTrak 2-channel 32-bit Portable Recorder
ไมโครโฟนบันทึกเสียง Zoom M2 MicTrak 2-track All-in-One X/Y Microphone and Recorder with Built-in Handheld Microphone, 44.1/48/96 kHz / 32-Bit Floating Point, For Reporting, Podcasts, Audio for Video, Includes a windscreen and mic clip
The Zoom M2 MicTrak makes field recording as easy as 1-2-3. This 2-channel portable recorder boasts a new capsule design and captures a variety of sources with stunning 32-bit float/96kHz quality. The M2 includes a unique handheld design that effectively reduces handling noise, and it includes a built-in X/Y mic, mono speaker, and an easy-to-read LCD screen.
You also get a mono mode for ENG applications and an onboard normalization function for producing top-notch audio right on the spot. What’s more, the M2 can function as a USB microphone, and you can use it as a USB microphone and a 2-channel SD recorder simultaneously.
Complete with 11 hours of battery life, the M2 MicTrak allows musicians, podcasters, and content creators to capture incredible-sounding recordings in a single take.
- Stereo 32-bit float recorder
- Newly designed stereo X/Y microphones provide unmatched frequency response and clarity
- Body construction and specialized finish to reduce handling noise
- LCD screen with waveform display
- Easy-to-use front panel controls
- Mono mode for ENG application
- Onboard Normalization function
- 3.5mm headphone output
- Includes a newly designed mic clip to mount on a mic stand
- USB Microphone compatible with PC, Mac, iOS, and Android (48 kHz at 24 or 32-bit Float**)
- Use as a USB microphone and record to SD card simultaneously
- Runs on 2 AA batteries* (11 hour battery life)