Yamaha Tio1608-D2 Digital Stage Box with Dante
สเตจบ๊อก Yamaha Tio1608-D2 คือแร็ค I/O รองรับการใช้งาน Dante พร้อมอินพุตไมโครโฟน/ไลน์ 16 ช่องและเอาท์พุตไลน์ 8 ช่อง, Supports Quick Config Mode with DM3- and TF-series mixers, Outstanding 96kHz converters with low-latency operation
The Yamaha TIO1608-D2 Stagebox with Dante is a versatile and high-definition stagebox that enhances the convenience of your console. Equipped with 16 mic/line inputs and 8 line outputs, this Dante-compatible I/O rack allows you to control gain remotely from TF Series and DM3 consoles, making it perfect for constructing a simple stagebox system.
The TIO1608-D2 is the ideal stagebox for use with TF Series or DM3, providing low-latency and high-quality sound transmission. By connecting the console and TIO1608-D2 units with a lightweight and durable CAT5e Ethernet cable in a daisy chain, you can enjoy a hassle-free setup without the need for time-consuming transport and installation.
Utilizing the Dante High-Reliability Network Audio Protocol, the TIO1608-D2 offers low jitter, low latency, and high sampling accuracy. With little or no IT networking knowledge required, you can easily configure a high-performance Dante stagebox system. This stagebox also offers versatility and scalability, allowing it to be combined with other Dante-enabled equipment such as R Series I/O racks.
The TIO1608-D2 features recallable D-PRE preamplifiers, providing a consistent and natural sound throughout the entire system. Its simple and flexible input selection allows you to assign inputs to best suit your system setup, with the option to receive signals from multiple locations.
- A top-quality I/O rack for Yamaha digital consoles
- 16 analog inputs with Yamaha’s outstanding D-Pre preamps; 8 analog outputs
- Dante network protocol supplies incredible scalability and flexibility
- Supports Quick Config Mode with DM3- and TF-series mixers
- Automatic digital-stage compensation for analog gain changes on CL- and QL-series units
- Convenient recallable microphone preamps
- Outstanding 96kHz converters with low-latency operation
- Time-saving Auto Setup feature