Yamaha TF1 16-Channel Digital Mixing Console
เครื่องผสมสัญญาณเสียงแบบดิจิตอล Yamaha TF1 16-input TF Series Digital Mixer with 40 Mixing Channels, 17 Motorized Faders, 20 Aux Buses, 8 DCA Groups with Roll-out, 1-knob Compression/EQ, and TouchFlow Operation, 2 scene memory banks
The Yamaha TF1 is a rack-mountable digital audio mixing console that features a touchscreen display, 17 motorized faders, and is expandable up to 40 input channels by adding the optional Tio1608-D I/O rack.
Ideal for a multitude of live sound reinforcement scenarios, the TF1 can also be used for live recording, offering 34 x 34 channel digital recording and playback via USB 2.0 using a computer and your preferred DAW software, and 2 x 2 channel recording and playback using any USB storage device.
The TF1 console itself provides 16 analog XLR/TRS combo mic/line inputs with 48V phantom power, as well as 2 analog RCA stereo line inputs, and 16 analog XLR outputs. Each combo input channel features a recallable D-PRE microphone preamp, as well EQ and two dynamics processors.
In addition, the console offers eight powerful FX processors with patches ranging from reverb and delay, to modulation effects such as flanger and chorus, to utility processing like 3-band multi-band compression.
The TF1 ships with Steinberg’s Nuendo Live for advanced multi-tracking and virtual sound check capabilities.
- TouchFlow Operation maximizes workflow efficiency
- 1-knob compression and EQ let you dial in the ideal sound
- GainFinder supports precision gain setup
- QuickPro presets provide instant access to pro sound setups
- 2 scene memory banks let you set up and instantly recall your settings
- 16 D-Pre mic preamps deliver phenomenal sound
- Onboard effects bassed on SPX processor
- TF StageMix iPad application provides wireless control
- TF MonitorMix iOS application allows for wireless personal monitoring
- 34 x 34 digital record/playback channels via USB 2.0 + 2 x 2 via a USB storage device
- 1 expansion slot for NY64-D audio interface card
- Expandable to 40 mixing channels