Yamaha STAGEPAS 1K Portable PA System
ชุดเครื่องเสียงเคลื่อนที่ Yamaha STAGEPAS 1K 12” woofer and 10 x 1.5” tweeters in a super slimline enclosure, 1000 watt class-D amplifier provides stable sound up to 119 dB SPL, 5-channel digital mixer, three channels of mono microphone/line inputs and stereo inputs
The STAGEPAS 1K is driven by a high-frequency array speaker packed with 10 small-diameter 1.5″ drivers that provide what Yamaha says is “professional-level accuracy and clarity.” The system features a 1000-watt Class-D amplifier, a significant upgrade in power from its predecessors, the STAGEPAS 600BT and STAGEPAS 400BT. A 12″ subwoofer was developed to simultaneously house the sizable speaker and improve portability with its streamlined construction and reduced weight.
To provide a clearer, stronger, distortion-free low end, Yamaha added the company’s own Twisted Flare Port technology to the subwoofer to effectively reduce wind noise in the bass reflex port. The array speaker is simply affixed to the subwoofer cabinet, requiring no cables or speaker stands, for a fast and easy setup.
The STAGEPAS Editor iOS/Android app allows users to operate their remote parameter adjustments of volume and EQ.
The five-channel digital mixer, located in the back of the subwoofer, features three channels of mono microphone/line inputs and stereo inputs, with two of the mono input channels fitted with Hi-Z connectivity for direct input of acoustic-electric guitars and other instruments.
Like its predecessors, this mixer supports 1/8″ mini jacks, playback with Bluetooth devices, as well as a wide range of input sources from instruments to CD players, PCs and smartphones.
The mixer also comes equipped with professional-level sound engineering tools, including 1-Knob EQ that handles multi-band processing simultaneously, high-quality SPX digital reverb and an output Mode feature to adjust optimized compression settings to suit various applications, such as speech or music.
By selecting the setting closest to the application, a more professional edge can be added to the sound without having to learn difficult compression/sound engineering principles.
- 12” woofer and 10 x 1.5” tweeters in a super slimline enclosure
- Highly efficient 1000 watt class-D amplifier provides stable sound up to 119 dB SPL
- Ample connectivity with XLR/jack, mic/line inputs, as well as Bluetooth
- One-knob processors allow EQ, compression, and reverb in an easy format
- Stagepas editor app available for remote control using an iOS or Android device
- 170° coverage is ample to cover your entire audience
- Easy set up with no extra cables required, just slot in the spacers and array
- Fitted slip cover included with purchase