YAMAHA MTX5-D Digital Signal Processor
อุปกรณ์ปรับแต่งสัญญานเสียง YAMAHA MTX5-D, 34 x 16 Zone Matrix Mixer and Signal Processor with YDIF and Dante Digital I/O, Mini-YGDAI Card Slot, MTX-MRX Editor Software, and iPhone App Support, Includes connectors for AMX/Creston touch panel device control
The Yamaha MTX5-D is a 34×16 matrix mixer and signal processor with 8-channel mic/line input and 8-channel analog output, 16-channel YDIF digital I/O, 16-channel Dante digital I/O, 1x MY card slot, and an SD card Slot for playback.
Designed primarily for multi-zone commercial installations, MTX Series matrix processors are equipped with flexible processing functions that are essential to a wide variety of applications such as retail stores, restaurant/bars or banquet rooms.
Responsible for the primary processing functions at the heart of your system’s design, MTX processors allow you to configure, program, and manage your entire sound solution via the intuitive interface of the accompanying MTX Editor software application.
The series is comprised of two models with varying DSP capacities and expansion capabilities, allowing MTX processors to meet the demands of a truly impressive range of commercial environments.
- 34 x 16 zone matrix processor designed to be the heart of your business’s audio system.
- Very flexible DSP processing options fit a wide variety of commercial applications such as restaurants, retail stores, banquet halls, and more
- 8-channel mic/line input and 8-channel analog output
- 16-channel YDIF digital I/O
- 16-channel Dante digital I/O
- 1 Mini-YGDAI Card slot for adding more analog or digital I/O
- SD Card Slot for playback of MP3/WAV files
- 2 RCA stereo line inputs
- DSP functions include auto gain control, ambient noise compensation, 3-band parametric EQ, compressor/limiter and gate, reverb/delay effects, 8 priority duckers, and 8 feedback suppressors
- Outputs feature 4-band parametric room EQ, speaker processor, and delay
- Ethernet port
- 9-pin RS232 remote port
- Easy to configure via the “MTX-MRX Editor” software
- Built-in library of Yamaha speaker parameters for maximizing your speakers’ sound
- Dedicated iPhone app allows remote volume and preset control
- Includes connectors for AMX/Creston touch panel device control
- Daisy chain up to 4 MTX units, 8 DCP series control panels, or up to 20 devices such as the Yamaha XMV, EXi8, or Exo8