YAMAHA MRX7-D Digital Signal Processor
อุปกรณ์ปรับแต่งสัญญานเสียง YAMAHA MRX7-D, Inputs 8 mono (mic/line), 2 stereo (line), 16digital (via YDIF) Outputs 8 mono (line), 16 digital (via YDIF) On-board 64 Channel I/O Dante Interface, Built-in processing solutions, Wireless DCP for iOS and Andriod
The MRX7-D, MTX series matrix processors, XMV series power amplifiers, and other Dante equipped devices can be easily connected via CAT5e or better Ethernet cables and gigabit switches to provide audio data networking in streamlined sound systems of any scale.
The MRX7-D is a high-performance, high-quality sound signal processor that features the audio processing required for optimizing the acoustics of installed systems.
In addition to a matrix mixer, EQ, delay, compressor/gate, and other basic functions, the signal processor provides an auto mixer, speech privacy, room combiner, and several other components that support various applications.
- Inputs 8 mono (mic/line), 2 stereo (line), 16digital (via YDIF*1)
- Outputs 8 mono (line), 16 digital (via YDIF*1)
- EXi8/EXo8 expanders available for increasing analog I/O via YDIF
- On-board 64 Channel I/O Dante Interface for larger networked systems
- Mini YGDAI card slot offers further expandability and compatibility with other audio formats
- SD Card slot for playback of MP3/WAV audio files stored on SD Card
- Built-in processing solutions include – Dugan Automixer, Acoustic Echo Canceller*2 and Speech Privacy System
- Remote control of levels and presets from the DCP series of wall mount controllers
- Wireless DCP for iOS and Andriod devices available for free
- 16In/8Out GPI ports for additional external control
- Network port offers connectivity with touch screen control systems such as AMX and Crestron
- Easy setup and parameter control with MTX-MRX Editor
- ProVisionaire Touch for iPad offers custom control panel design and operation, free from the App Store
*1 YDIF: the newly developed digital transmission format; a unique propriety Yamaha technology that delivers 16ch audio and word clock transmission via standard CAT5 Ether cable.
*2 Available in version2.1 and later.