Yamaha MGP32X 32-Channel Analog Mixing Console with DSP Effects
เครื่องผสมสัญญาณเสียง มิกเซอร์แบบอนาล็อค Yamaha MGP32X 24 D-Pre Mic Preamps with Phantom Power, 32 Line Inputs, 6 AUX Sends & 2 FX Sends, 3 Types of Reverb, 16 Digital Effects, iPhone/iPod Control & Connectivity, Record to USB Storage as WAV or MP3
The MGP32X 32-Channel Analog Mixing Console with DSP Effects from Yamaha is a 32-track analog mixer with digital control and features 24 D-Pre microphone preamps, 32 line inputs, 6 auxiliary sends, and 2 effects sends. It is designed for use in live sound environments, including clubs and houses of worship. Each channel has Yamaha’s X-pressive 3-band equalizer and 1-Knob compressor, allowing channel-independent frequency and dynamic control.
The MGP32X has an integrated DSP Hybrid Channel section that includes 3 types of reverb and 16 effects, as well as auto-ducker and auto-leveler functions that allow for hands-off monitoring of sources.
The digital portion of the MGP32X also allows for iPhone and iPod touch control of a variety of parameters via the free MGP Editor app. You can also playback music from your iTunes catalog via the iOS input USB port, freeing up an analog input on the console. A second USB port allows you to record your live performance directly to external USB media, as either a stereo WAV or MP3 file.
- D-PRE discrete Class A microphone preamps with inverted Darlington circuit design
- X-pressive EQ gives you the warmth and musicality of classic vintage EQs
- Intelligent 1-knob compressors add optimally set compression to a wide variety of input sources
- Simple, analog-style control of sophisticated DSP functions
- Traditional analog feel with the functionality that only digital technology can offer
- Stereo Hybrid channel is a new way of approaching sound reinforcement in the digital age
- Priority Ducker lets a microphone to take priority over another sound source automatically
- Leveler “auto levels” tracks from a sound source that varies in volume
- Stereo Image seamlessly narrows the spectrum, so widespread audiences hear an accurate mix
- REV-X reverb gives you 3 incredible-sounding, high-resolution reverbs
- Yamaha’s acclaimed SPX digital multi-effects processor with 16 advanced digital effects
- New 31-band graphic equalizer processing on the stereo bus
- USB port to connect your iPod or iPhone for easy playback with a single connection
- Metal chassis for rugged professional durability
- Internal universal power supply lets you plug in with confidence in any region with 100V to 240V