YAMAHA MG20 20-Input Analog Mixer
เครื่องผสมสัญญาณเสียงแบบอนาล็อค YAMAHA MG20 20-ชาแนล Analog Mixer with 16 Microphone Preamps, 16 Mic / 20 Line Inputs (12 mono + 4 stereo) 4 GROUP Buses + 1 Stereo Bus, 4 AUX (incl. FX) +48V phantom power, XLR balanced outputs
The MG20 from Yamaha is a compact mixer capable of twenty simultaneous inputs and is ideal for live performances, recordings, lectures and more. The mixer features twelve mono mic/line combo input channels, and four stereo line input channels that can also be used as mono mic or line inputs.
Channels 1-20 are each equipped with D-PRE mic preamps, 3-band EQ, pan control and a high-pass filter, and channels 1-12 feature a sweepable midrange control. The D-PRE mic preamps feature an inverted Darlington circuit and switchable 48V phantom power for use with dynamic and condenser microphones.
Channels 1-12 also feature 26dB attenuation switches for use with loud sound sources such as guitar amplifiers and drums, and there is a one-knob compressor on channels 1-8 to smooth out the dynamics of vocals and instruments to help them sit better in your mix.
The MG20 mixer has XLR and TRS stereo outs for connecting to your PA system or monitor speakers. It also has a 1/4″ headphone output with level control for personal monitoring, as well as additional TRS 1/4″ stereo monitor outs for sending to powered speakers, amplifiers or devices such as digital recorders.
- 20-Channel Mixing Console
- 16 Mic / 20 Line Inputs (12 mono + 4 stereo)
- 4 GROUP Buses + 1 Stereo Bus, 4 AUX (incl. FX)
- “D-PRE” mic preamps with an inverted Darlington circuit
- 1-Knob compressors, PAD switch on mono inputs
- +48V phantom power, XLR balanced outputs
- Internal universal power supply for world-wide use
- Rack Mount Kit Included, Metal chassis