YAMAHA DXR8mkII 2-Way Active Loudspeaker 8″ 1100W (NEW)
ลำโพง DXR8mkII เป็นลำโพงขนาดเล็กสุดในตระกูล DXR mkII ซีรีส์ Bass-Reflex ABS Cabinet, ดอกลำโพงขนาด 8 นิ้ว Woofer เสียงแหลมขนาด 1.75นิ้ว Compression Tweeter, มีกำลังขับ 1100 วัตต์ Peak Biamplified Class-D Design, FIR-X Crossover, XLR, 1/4″, and RCA Inputs, XLR Thru and Output รีวิว ลำโพง YAMAHA DXR mkII Series
The Yamaha DXR8mkII is a 15″ 1100W 2-Way active loudspeaker which provides clear audio and extremely high output levels in an unobtrusive and durable design, ideal for live sound applications that require wide bandwidth audio reproduction. The cabinet has a rugged ABS construction with a bass-reflex design for enhanced bass performance with reduced turbulence. The high-power 15″ woofer and 1.75″ compression tweeter offer high-resolution audio with a wide frequency response and deep bass. Integrated DSP uses a FIR-X linear phase filter for an ultra-smooth crossover, while the protection circuits optimize and protect driver performance.
The speaker has a biamplified Class-D design that provides a combined peak output power of 1100W for a strong performance with minimal distortion. The integrated D-contour processor allows you to use the speaker as a main/FOH speaker or as a stage monitor. The rear panel has XLR, 1/4″, and RCA inputs, as well as XLR thru and output connectors for wide compatibility with a variety of professional sound systems and devices.
The speaker can be placed on a floor or stage, but also has useful mounting options. A dual 35mm pole socket allows you to mount the speaker on top of a subwoofer with horizontal or 7° tilt toward the floor, while M8 fly points allow suspended installation. An optional U-bracket is available separately for wall mounting. The Yamaha DXR8mkII ships with a power cord.
- High-powered portable loudspeaker with multi-use flexibility
- 8″ speaker, powered by 1,100 watts of peak power in a 2-way design
- Built-in 3-channel mixer lets you connect microphones or line-level sources directly without an entire PA system
- Built-in DSP for phase optimization and transparent dynamic control
- FIR-X tuning Proprietary sound-processing technology utilizing a linear-phase FIR filter delivers high-quality sound
- ABS cabinet is durable, with a low-resonance design for maximum sound quality