Yamaha DM7C 72-channel Digital Mixer
ดิจิตอลมิกเซอร์ YAMAHA DM7C (Compact) 72-channel, Single-bay Digital Mixer with 16 Mic Preamps, 16 Motorized Faders, 12″ and 7″ Touchscreens, 18-in/18-out Audio Interface, 144-in/144-out Dante Interface, and AI Assist
The DM7C COMPACT is a space-efficient Dante-enabled 72-channel single bay digital console designed for professional applications. It offers the convenience of rack mountability using the RK1, and equips users with an array of advanced tools to ensure the creation of a flawless mix.
The DM7C is capable of 96kHz sample rates, with 16 faders and a high-resolution 12″ multi-touch screen complemented by an additional 7″ screen.
The console incorporates an internal dual power supply and an 18×18 audio interface that seamlessly integrates Yamaha’s VST RACK. Additionally it features DAW remote capabilities and AI assist functions, augmenting its versatility and usability. The DM7C is an ideal choice for live sound, theatrical productions, broadcasting environments, and corporate AV.
- Built upon the innovative features and industry-leading sound of Yamaha’s Rivage PM series
- Packs 72 mixable channels into a single-bay, 16-fader digital mixer
- 12-inch and 7-inch touchscreens and all-purpose touch-and-turn knob provide easy operation and navigation
- Capable of sampling rates as high as 96kHz
- 48 mixes, 12 matrixes, 2 stereo buses, and 2 cue mixes
- 16 excellent-sounding mic preamps and 16 convenient analog outputs
- Excellent built-in DSP effects
- 64 assignable premium processing slots, 16 assignable Yamaha FX slots, and 4 assignable inserts per channel
- 144 x 144 Dante interface supplies loads of room for expansion
- 18 x 18 USB audio interface that works with Yamaha’s VST Rack
- DAW remote mode with transport control
- AI assist features seamlessly adapt its functions to your preferences and workflow
- Split mode assists a single engineer performing more than one task
- Internal dual power supply