YAMAHA AG01 Live Streaming USB Microphone
ไมโครโฟนแบบ USB สำหรับสตรีมมิ่ง YAMAHA AG01 เป็นไมโครโฟนแบบ USB Back Electret Condenser รูปแบบการรับเสียงแบบ Cardioid Polar Pattern, 3.5mm AUX Input + 3.5mm Phone In/Out, 3.5mm Headphone Jack, Mute Button, Mixer with Loopback, Mix-Minus Switch มี 2 สีขาวและดำ
Yamaha AG01 is a stylish microphone that operates on USB bus power and provides a feature set well suited for live streaming and podcasting applications. The mic offers a condenser mic capsule with a cardioid polar pattern that picks up less unwanted background sounds, along with built-in DSP effects, including EQ, compression, and reverb, that you can use to sculpt a more professional sound.
The AG01 can be used with computers, iPads, and smartphones to record audio at resolutions of up to 192 kHz / 24-bit. The mic offers a 3.5mm TRS auxiliary input along with a 3.5mm TRRS input/output jack for smartphones. The internal digital mixer lets you blend the mic with these external sources, while the loopback function lets you add audio from connected USB devices and simultaneously stream to them with incurring monitoring issues.
- Self-contained design lets you stream with a full suite of options right out of the box, with nothing more than a set of headphones and an Internet-connected computer or mobile device
- Condenser microphone ensures high-resolution audio at 24-bit/192kHz
- Built-in mixer keeps control close by and easily accessible
- USB connectivity means simple, immediate streaming with any laptop, PC, or iOS/Android device
- Zero-latency DSP effects provide quick, flexible control of compression, EQ, reverb, mute, and mic gain
- iOS class compliance grants even greater fine-tuning of DSP effects, thanks to the AG DSP Controller app
- Loopback functionality allows for full control and incorporation of supplementary audio, alongside microphone input
- Varied inputs include 1/8-inch, 4-pole mini jacks and USB, permitting additional audio from a computer, mobile device, or even another microphone