Waves DN32-WSG I/O Card for X32/M32 Mixers + SuperRack
การด์สำหรับเชื่อมต่อ ระบบปลั๊กอิน Waves DN32-WSG I/O สำหรับดิจิตอลมิกเซอร์ Behringer X32 และ Midas M32 + SuperRack Software Soundgrid License, 32 I/O channels of audio, 44.1 and 48 kHz sample rates, Clock Sync-over-Ethernet (SoE) for digital splits and audio networking
The affordable way to run Waves SoundGrid plugins compressors, EQs, limiters, reverbs, delays, feedback elimination tools and more on your X32 or M32 mixer.
With Waves SuperRack advanced plugins rack (included), DN32-WSG I/O card, and a SoundGrid DSP server (sold separately) you can mix with plugins by Waves and other companies to dramatically improve your live sound. You can also play back and capture multi-track recordings – all in extremely low latency.
The DN32-WSG card lets you connect your digital console to any Waves SoundGrid audio processing server via a single Ethernet cable. It also features clock Sync-over-Ethernet for syncing multiple mixers and performing digital splits.
Together with SuperRack (included), a SoundGrid server and a Mac or PC, the Waves DN32-WSG I/O card gives you more control over your live sound – directly from your X32 or M32 console.
- Includes SuperRack advanced plugins rack
- Designed for X32 and M32 live mixing consoles
- Mix, play back and record with SoundGrid-compatible plugins in extremely low latency
- 32 I/O channels of audio
- 44.1 and 48 kHz sample rates
- Clock Sync-over-Ethernet (SoE) for digital splits and audio networking
- Redundancy and recovery options
- Connects your console to the plugin processing power of SoundGrid servers
- Compatible with standard computers and switches
- Comes with the SoundGrid Studio Application for ASIO/Core Audio recording and playback