Turbosound BERLIN TBV123-AN Active Line Array Speaker 12″ 2500W
ลำโพงไลน์อาเรย์แบบมีกำลังขยายในตัว Turbosound TBV123-AN ขนาดดอกลำโพง 12 นิ้ว LF driver, เสียงแหลมขนาด 1 นิ้ว 2 ดอก HF compression drivers, 2000 วัตต์ Class-D Amplifier, KLARK TEKNIK DSP Technology and, ULTRANET Networking
The BERLIN TBV123-AN 2-Way 12″ Constant Curvature Loudspeaker from Turbosound is an arrayable 2,500 Watt 12″ powered loudspeaker system that is ideally suited for touring, portable, and installed sound reinforcement applications.
Designed to work individually without a controller, the TBV123-AN provides optimal performance for FOH, offstage fill, stereo in-fill or distributed fill applications in a wide range of venues including nightclubs, concert halls, houses of worship, and more.
- 2 way full range loudspeaker for touring, portable and installation applications
- Constant curvature Dendritic waveguide with 100? H x 15? V dispersion for seamless array coverage
- 2,500 Watt power featuring Klark Teknik Class-D technology
- Klark Teknik Digital Signal Processing for total system control
- ULTRANET digital audio networking connects to mixers and other sources
- Carbon fibre loaded 12″ neodymium low frequency driver with inside/outside wound coil
- Dual aluminium dome 1″ neodymium motor compression drivers
- Fully featured user interface with LCD display for ease of navigation
- PC remote control software downloadable at turbosound.com
- 18 mm (3/4″) plywood enclosure with hard wearing semi matt black paint finish
- Integral flying hardware for efficient array configuration and aiming
- Multiple internal rigging points allow suspension in any orientation
- Dual angle pole mount for accurate audience coverage
- Rugged powder coated perforated steel mesh grille
- Durable handles for easy lifting and carrying
- Mains input and link output on Neutrik powerCON* connectors
- Designed and engineered in the U.K.