TASCAM TM-200SG Shotgun Microphone
ไมค์ติดกล้อง TASCAM TM-200SG Shotgun Microphone เป็นไมค์แบบ Electret Condenser, Supercardioid Polar Pattern, ตอบสนองความถี่ 30 Hz to 20 kHz, Phantom Powered, Switchable Low-Cut Filter, include Soft Case, Windscreen, and Hot Shoe Mic Clip
Tascam TM-200SG is short shotgun microphone offers pro-type features and design for indie filmmakers, vloggers, and videographers on a limited budget. The included mic holder has a shoe mount and a 1/4″ thread, allowing the versatility of placing the mic atop your camera or tripod stand. The compact and lightweight housing of the TM-200SG makes it an unobtrusive companion for your shooting rig.
The supercardioid condenser element of the microphone enables it to deliver focused sound pickup with far less background noise than the omnidirectional microphones usually built into cameras. Its 30 Hz to 20 kHz frequency response incorporates a gentle presence boost at around 7 kHz to enhance intelligibility.
Plus, the inclusion of a switchable low-cut filter lets you easily control problematic bass buildup such as traffic rumble. The TM-200SG utilizes a balanced XLR 3-pin output connector and runs on standard 48 VDC phantom power.
- Gives you clean, isolated voice pickup without crowding a shot
- Great for location-based sound design or studio-based vlogging and voiceovers
- Finely detailed back-electret condenser element
- Focused supercardioid polar pattern
- Hones in on dialog at a distance and in noisy environments
- Full-range 30Hz–20kHz audio reproduction
- 160Hz low-cut filter combats wind and handling noise
- Lightweight and compact design
- Includes a soft carry case, mic clip with shoe mount, and foam windscreen
- Requires +48V phantom power