Shure UA845-UWB-E Ultra-Wide Band Antenna and Power Distribution System
เครื่องรวมและขยายสัญญาณเสาอากาศชุดไมโครโฟนไร้สาย Shure UA845-UWB-E, 5-way Active Antenna Splitter and Power Distribution System, Compatible with Shure QLXD, ULX, ULXD, SLX, and BLX (BLX4R only) receivers
The UA845UWB Ultra-Wide Band Antenna and Power Distribution System from Shure is a five-way active antenna splitter and power distribution system for Shure’s wireless UHF-R, QLX-D, ULX, ULX-D, SLX, and BLX (BLX4R only) receivers. It allows four wireless receivers to use the same set of antennas, and cascade connectors allow connections to a fifth receiver or a second UA845UWB.
Featuring power connectors for distributing power to each receiver, the antenna system’s RF signal amplification compensates for insertion loss from splitting the antenna input to multiple outputs.
A button on the front panel switches between one of the five frequency bands from 174 to 1805 MHz. In addition, the unit comes complete with DC cables, bulkhead adapters, twelve BNC cables, a power cable, and a rackmount hardware kit.
- 5-way active antenna splitter and power distribution system
- Expands your wireless system by splitting 1 pair of antennas to 5 receivers
- Amplifies the antennas’ RF signals to compensate for any loss incurred by splitting the signal
- Up to 5 UA845UWB systems can be used in a 2-tiered configuration
- Switchable frequency ranges: 174MHz-216MHz, 470MHz-960MHz, 1240MHz-1260MHz, 1492MHz-1525MHz, and 1785MHz-1805MHz
- Compatible with Shure QLXD, ULX, ULXD, SLX, and BLX (BLX4R only) receivers