SHURE SM63 Omnidirectional Dynamic Microphone
ไมโครโฟน SHURE SM63 เป็นไมโครโฟนชนิดไดนามิคมีรูปแบบการรับเสียง Omnidirectional Polar Pattern, เหมาะสำหรับงานพูดหรืองาน Broadcast ตอบสนองความถี่ 80 Hz to 20 kHz Impedance 298 Ohms, XLR 3-Pin Male Connectors
Elegant yet rugged, the high-output Shure SM63 Omnidirectional Dynamic Microphone, in champagne finish, is designed for professional applications where performance and appearance are critical.
Its smooth, wide frequency response is tailored for optimum speech intelligibility, and includes a controlled low frequency roll-off for reduced pickup of stand and wind noise.
A built-in humbucking coil makes the microphone virtually immune to strong hum fields, such as those produced by studio lighting.
- High output, low impedance
- 80 to 20,000 Hz frequency response tailored for optimum speech intelligibility
- Low-frequency roll off and built-in shock mount for reduced pickup of handling noise and stand vibration
- Humbucking coil for virtual immunity to strong electromagnetic hum fields
- Exceptionally rugged VERAFLEX grille that resists damage from drops, and is immune to rust, corrosion, and moisture
- Built-in pop filter that suppresses breath and wind noise
- Accessory windscreen supplied with SM63L and SM63LB for outdoor use under adverse wind conditions
- Excellent balance and feel for hand-held use
- Supplied snap-in stand adapter
- Sleek, handsome appearance looks good on stage, screen, and television