SHURE CVB-W/O/ Installed Sound Boundary Microphone (White)
ไมโครโฟนสำหรับงานประชุม SHURE CVB-W/O เป็นไมโครโฟนแบบ Boundary Condenser Microphone มีรูปแบบการรับเสียงแบบ Omnidirectional Polar Pattern, ตอบสนองความถี่ 70 Hz to 16 kHz Frequency Range, Attached XLR Cable, Suitable for Low-Profile Situations, Built-In RF Shielding Technology
The White Shure CVB-B/O is a Centraverse Series omnidirectional boundary condenser microphone designed to provide an optimized-for-speech frequency response and discreet desktop installation for presenters and speakers in conference rooms, corporate events, houses of worship, and meetings. The low-profile microphone features CommShield technology to reject RF interference and an attached 12’ XLR cable for compatibility with most mic preamps.
The omnidirectional condenser element yields a frequency response of 70 Hz to 16 kHz, which naturally attenuates low frequencies that are often produced by vibration and rumble. It is powered by 11 to 52 VDC phantom power.
- omnidirectional polar patterns
- CommShield® Technology that guards against unwanted RF interference from portable wireless devices (smartphones, etc.) and high resistance to intense nearby radio signals
- Available in black with attached 12’ XLR cable
- Frequency response ideal for capturing fast transients in a wide variety of locations, including podiums and desktops
- Superior Shure design and rugged, dependable construction