Sennheiser MD 421-II Cardioid Dynamic Microphone
ไมโครโฟนสำหรับงานบันทึกเสียง Sennheiser MD 421-II เป็นไมค์แบบไดนามิค Dynamic Capsule Design, รูปแบบการรับเสียง Cardioid Polar Pattern, High SPL Capacity and 5-position Bass Roll-Off Switch, Includes Lock-On Stand Adapter
The MD 421-II continues the tradition of the MD 421, which has been one of Sennheiser’s most popular dynamic mics for over 35 years. The large diaphragm, dynamic element handles high sound pressure levels, making it a natural for recording guitars and drums.
The MD 421’s full-bodied cardioid pattern and five-position bass control make it an excellent choice for most instruments, as well as group vocals or radio broadcast announcers. One listen and you’ll know why it’s a classic.
- Glass composite housing and hardened stainless steel basket — rugged and durable
- Five-position bass roll-off switch — compensates for proximity effect
- Frequency response 30Hz–17kHz
- Effective feedback rejection
- Clear sound reproduction
- Acoustic components enclosed in inner chassis — reduced sensitivity to dust and humidity
- Internal bass tubes help deliver accurate low-end response
- Handles exceptionally high sound pressure levels
- Mic clip included