Rupert Neve Designs RNDI-8 8-channel Active Direct Box
ไดเร็กบ็อกซ์แบบ 8 ชาแนล Rupert Neve Designs RNDI-8, 8-Channel 1U Active Transformer Direct Interface, Discrete FET Input Amplifiers, and Per-channel Ground Lifts and -10dB Pads, For High-End Stage Rigs and Studios
RNDI-8 from Rupert Neve Designs is an 8-channel version of their venerable DI, delivering stunning headroom, extremely wide bandwidth, and fantastic-sounding, discrete, class-A FET input amplifiers with custom-wound, DC-coupled output transformers for optimal accuracy and signal strength over ultralong cable runs.
Ideal for professional stage rigs, touring rigs, and studios, the RNDI-8 sports selectable -10 dB pad and +48V phantom power on each channel for feeding its FET input amplifiers as well as 1/4″ thru outputs for input amplifiers during live sound reinforcement.
The RNDI-8 is perfect for low-output audio sources with instrument-level signals, such as electric guitar and bass, synthesizers, keyboards, piezo pickups, and more, and the 2-megohm discrete FET inputs with their massive +21 dBu headroom perform with immense consistency across a wide variety of sources, including professional line-level signals.
The rugged 1 RU steel chassis features an industrial-grade powder coating, allowing it to withstand the intense stresses of life on the road, and you can optionally use the included bolt-on rack ears for either standard rack mounting, or in a reverse position, providing multiple mounting options for most rig setups.
- 8 channels of big, bold direct tone for stereo keyboards and guitars, basses, and piezo-equipped instruments
- Custom transformers deliver powerful low end and sweet highs without sacrificing clarity
- Class A, discrete FET input amplifiers ensure consistent performance with a full range of instruments
- Unprecedented frequency response stretches from 5Hz all the way past 90kHz
- Transformer and active circuits provide complete circuit isolation
- Extremely low output impedance and phase shift provide excellent, consistent results
- Flexible per-channel ground lifts guarantee hum-free operation
- Individual -10dB pads can accommodate the highest-output of sources
- Rugged steel chassis built to withstand life on the road