Rupert Neve Designs 5211 2-channel Microphone Preamp
ปรีแอมป์สำหรับไมโครโฟน Rupert Neve Designs 5211, 2-channel Microphone Preamp with Highpass Filter and Silk Circuit, Provides 48-volt phantom power to microphones, Reverses the polarity of the input signal
The Rupert Neve Designs model 5211 Two Channel Mic Pre is a full 19” rack width, 1.75” (1U) with standard rack mounting “ears.” The front panel is machined from a solid 0.20 inch aluminum plate with a steel sub panel behind it.
In addition, the 5211 frame incorporates a robust steel shell that provides mechanical rigidity as well as electrical shielding from external electromagnetic fields and radio frequency interference.
The 5211 Microphone Input is a well-proven, balanced topology that includes an accurate toroidal Common Mode Low Pass input filter that rejects Common Mode signals and attenuates frequencies above 150kHz.
When the microphone GAIN rotary switch is set to unity (0dB), the 5211 microphone pre-amp can handle a balanced input level of up to +26dBu without an attenuator pad. This is a unique feature that enables this microphone input to double as a line input.
- 72dB of gain — enough for passive ribbon mics on quiet sound sources
- Fully transformerless input stage optimizes signal clarity
- Custom output transformers with variable Silk saturation
- Highpass filter, continuously variable from 20Hz to 250Hz
- Provides 48-volt phantom power to microphones
- Level meter displays -30dBu to +22dBu, with reference to the output
- Reverses the polarity of the input signal
- Rear-panel -6dB Line Out, a secondary split off the output transformer with lower headroom, lets you fully drive the output of the 5211 without clipping converters and other devices