Rupert Neve Designs 5057 Orbit 16×2 Summing Mixer
มิกเซอร์ RUPERT NEVE DESIGNS 5057 Orbit Summing Mixer, 16-channel Class A Summing Mixer with Silk Red and Blue Saturation, Stepped Switching, and Custom Dual-tap Output Transformers, Provides Sound of Rupert Neve Consoles
Rupert Neve Designs 5057 Orbit, a 16×2 summing mixer that carries the classic and classy sound of Rupert Neve consoles within its comparatively compact 1 RU chassis. With the Orbit, you’ll be closer to achieving a world-class analog sound out of an otherwise digital mix.
The 5057 Orbit comes packed with goodies from proven Rupert Neve pieces. The signal path makes use of the same transformer configuration found in the company’s Shelford channels, providing the same Class-A sound at either operated or padded levels (exactingly attenuated at -6 dB, to suit any downstream processors).
Additionally, the unit comes stocked with the renowned Silk circuit found the Portico II Master Bus Processor. This circuit allows you to enhance the high midrange, or beef up the lows, so your mix will never sound too dull or too thin.
Use this summing mixer to handle 8 stereo pairs of submixes, or expand it with other renowned RND gear. The choice is yours.
- 16-channel +/-21V Class A mix bus delivers massive headroom
- Silk Red and Blue modes with Texture control for precisely dialing in your desired amount of classic tone
- Dual-tap output transformers create rich harmonic character without clipping the next unit in the signal chain
- Mono switches for precisely centering any mono mix elements such as lead vocals, kick, snare, and bass
- Outstanding linearity and accuracy (>+/-0.1dB/channel)
- Ultra-low crosstalk for beautifully open stereo imaging and sonic depth
- Expandable for higher channel count via bus link to other 5057 units
- Fast, repeatable DAW-based recall plus rich, unparalleled Rupert Neve Designs sound quality
- Robust, compact 1U chassis design with DB-25 inputs and XLR outputs
- Combine with other Rupert Neve Designs summing units to form a world-class modular mix system