RODE NT1 Signature Series Studio Condenser Microphone (Green)
ไมโครโฟนบันทึกเสียง Rode NT1 Signature (Green) สีเขียว Low-noise Large-diaphragm Cardioid Condenser Microphone with 3-pin XLR Output, SM6 Combination Shockmount Pop Screen, and XLR Cable, For Recording and Podcasting
The NT1 Signature Series (Green) is the latest edition of the iconic RØDE NT1 studio condenser microphone. With the same warm, silky character that has made the NT1 the go-to microphone for millions of creators, the NT1 Signature Series delivers classic studio sound for a wide range of applications, from vocal and instrument recording to voice overs, podcasting, streaming and content creation.
It features RØDE’s HF6 1-inch true condenser capsule, which delivers rich bass, detailed midrange and sparkling top end, with a smooth frequency response and tight cardioid polar pattern.
Extremely low noise of just 4dB ensures every recording is incredibly clean and high SPL handling capabilities mean the NT1 Signature Series excels at recording even the loudest sounds, making it a true studio workhorse.
The NT1 Signature Series comes with a studio-grade shock mount, pop filter and XLR cable, and is made from premium components in RØDE’s precision facilities in Sydney, Australia.
- Large-diaphragm cardioid condenser microphone
- HF6 1-inch true condenser capsule, precision engineered to sub-micron tolerances
- Tight cardioid polar pattern for excellent background noise rejection
- Classic NT1 sound signature – rich, warm bass, detailed midrange and sparkling highs for exceptional performance in a wide range of studio applications
- Smooth frequency response and high sensitivity for incredible balance and clarity
- Extremely low noise (4dBA) – the world’s quietest studio condenser microphone
- High SPL handling capabilities (142dB) for capturing very loud sound sources
- Studio-grade shock mount and pop filter and premium XLR cable included
- Available in classic black or a range of limited-edition colours, including red, green, purple, pink and blue
- Rugged aluminium body with a high-grade finish – incredibly resistant to scuffs and scratches
- Industry-leading 10-year warranty
- Designed and made in RØDE’s precision manufacturing facilities in Sydney, Australia