RODE NT-USB+ Professional USB Microphone
ไมโครโฟนบันทึกเสียงแบบ USB RODE NT-USB+ ออกมาแทน (NT-USB ) รุ่นเดิมโดยมีการเพิ่ม Feature, built-in Revolution preamp and a DSP chip for vocal processing, 24-Bit / 48 kHz Broadcast-Quality Audio, For Computers, Smartphones & Tablets
The NT-USB+ is a professional USB microphone that makes capturing studio-quality sound super simple. Building on the legacy of the legendary NT-USB with next-generation features, it excels in a wide variety of applications, from recording music to podcasting and streaming.
Delivering pristine audio quality with incredible ease of use and premium features, the NT-USB+ will have you sounding like a pro in seconds.
Revolution Preamp & APHEX-Powered DSP
The Rode NT-USB+ is a revised version of the original NT-USB mic, upgraded with a built-in Revolution preamp and a DSP chip for vocal processing.
The high-gain, low-noise Revolution preamp provides 20 dB of gain to ensure a robust signal level for the 24-bit / 48 kHz analog to digital converter.
A built-in DSP chip allows the mic to process your vocals internally without taxing your computer’s processor and incurring latency. Apply advanced APHEX audio processing via Rode’s free podcasting and streaming software, Rode Connect.
This includes a high-pass filter for cutting out low-end rumble, a noise gate for eliminating background noise, a compressor for delivering punchy and balanced sound, and the legendary Aural Exciter and Big Bottom effects for rich, broadcast voice tone.
- Professional USB microphone
- Studio-grade condenser capsule with tight cardioid polar pattern
- Ultra-low-noise, high-gain Revolution Preamp™
- Powerful APHEX® audio processing accessible via RØDE Connect, RØDE Central and RØDE Reporter
- High-power headphone output with zero-latency monitoring and versatile controls
- USB-C connectivity with high-resolution analog-digital conversion
- Detachable pop filter and desktop stand included
- Class-compliant USB output that works seamlessly with computers, smartphones and tablets (iOS and Android)
- Designed and made in RØDE’s state-of-the-art facilities in Sydney, Australia