Radial Engineering JDI Duplex Premium Stereo Passive DI
ไดเร็คบ๊อกซ์ Radial JDI Duplex เป็น Di Box แบบ Stereo Passive, Jensen transformer equipped passive DI, Eliminates hum and buzz from ground loops, 1/4″, 3.5mm, RCA, and XLR inputs to connect to any source, Exceptional signal handling and noise rejection
The JDI Duplex takes the exceptional transparency and wide bandwidth of the JDI Stereo passive direct box, and adds numerous connector types and line-level inputs to provide the audio technician with the ability to interface with any stereo sound source.
Designed to handle extreme signal levels without distortion, it utilizes two world-class Jensen JT-DB-EPC audio transformers to deliver a smooth, warm sounding Bessel curve – reminiscent of the finest vintage gear. Ruler flat from 10Hz to 40kHz and with virtually zero phase deviation, the JDI Duplex delivers the natural, pure sound of the instrument without artifact.
The inputs can be accessed via 1/4″, RCA, 3.5mm TRS, or XLR line-level connectors, making it easy to plug in any sound source, from stereo instruments to consumer playback equipment, or professional +4dB line-level audio equipment.
- Dual channel, phase coherent professional direct box with 100% passive design and Jensen Transformer equipped
- Ultra linear performance from 10Hz to 40kHz
- Dual function inputs with two-channel merge
- Polarity reverse, ground lift and pad switches per channel
- Ultra-durable welded steel chassis with double sided printed circuit board
- No-slip bottom pad and protective channel for switches
- Ideal for acoustic guitars and basses, keyboards, modules and electronic drums