QUEST QX300A Professional Power Amplifier
เพาเวอร์แอมป์ QUEST QX300A Professional Amplifier เป็นเพาเวอร์แอมป์ขนาด 1RU 1/3 space Rack มีกำลังขยาย 2 x 150 วัตต์ 8 Ohm, Auto Load Sensing 4-16 Ohm, 70V Line (Stereo) 100V Line (Bridged-Mono) class D technology
The QX-300 series amplifiers take commercial audio to a new level. The superior Class-D technology combined with small form factor make the QX-300 series the perfect solution for any commercial or industrial application.
Wall and table mount options offer more flexibility, 10 units can be mounted in 3RU, achieving extremely high power to channel count for density. When in standby the QX-300A draws less than 0.5W of power, making the QX-300A series both Green Energy Star & ErP 1275/2008/EC compliant. Low-Z (4 -16 Ohm) operation and High-Z (70/100 V) loudspeaker configurations are catered for and adjusted using the onboard auto load sensing technology.
A custom diecast base coupled with numerous protection circuits and temperaturecontrolled fan cooling, provide ultra-reliability even in the most challenging environments. Dante/AES67 connectivity is available with the QX-300D model enabling full integration across AV networks.
UMAC™ Class-D technology delivers unequalled audiophile specifications, including the highest dynamic range and the lowest distortion performance of any comparable pro audio amplifier. This makes the QX-300 Series suitable for pro audio applications and for use in Hi-Fi and AV products
- High Performance 2 x 150W Power Amplifier
- Auto Load Sensing: 4-16 Ohm, 70V Line (Stereo) 100V Line (Bridged-Mono)
- Energy smart technology (Green Energy Star & ErP 1275/2008/EC compliant)
- UMAC™ Class-D – full bandwidth PWM modulator with ultra-low distortion
- DanteTM/AES67 inputs available* (D version)
- Individual volume control, standby, 80Hz High Pass Filter
- Short circuit protection, DC protection, under voltage protection, temperature protection, overload protection
- UREC™ universal mains switch mode power supply with Power Factor Correction (PFC) and integral standby converter
- Rack-mountable 1RU 1/3 space, wall and table mount options available
- Euroblock style amplifier I/O connectors
- High Dynamic range incorporating, DynamiQ Bass technology®
- Designed, Engineered, and Assembled in Australia